This is a herbal drink made from dried lavender flower buds. There are 40 type of species of Lavender — English and French species are the most commonly used to make lavender tea. Flowers and buds are purple, due to this resulting in a slightly purple-hued drink.Lavender tea|How to make lavender tea we learn in this post.
Benefits of lavender:-
1.Lavender is an herb. Flowers and oil of lavender are used to make medicines.
2.It is naturally caffeine free, consuming of this tea can help digestive issues such as vomiting, intestinal gas, nausea, upset stomach and abdominal pain or swelling.
3.Even lavender tea also helping with digestive problems, is used to help relieve pain from headaches, sprains, toothache and mood swings etc
Side effects of lavender:
- It’s possibly safe for us when taken by mouth in medicinal amounts. It can sometimes cause irritation, although this is uncommon.
2. Do not use different formulations of lavender (such as tablets, liquids, and others) at the same time. Using different formulations together increases the risk of an overdose.
Preparation time – 2 mins
steep time – 5 mins
Total time – 7 mins
Making your own lavender tea is very easy:
- Boil 1 cup (8 oz.) Of water.
2. Place 4 tbsp of fresh lavender buds into a teas ball or sachet.
3. Place the tea ball and water into a tea cup.
4. Let steep for 10 minutes. I like to stick to a 5 minute brew time for most herbal teas since it brews a flavorful drink each time without being too weak or strong.
5. Enjoy your hot brewing tea.
6. If you want to sweeten your hot brewing tea mix brown sugar, honey and date syrup etc.
Try to growing some lavender plants in your garden and brewing yourself a cup before bedtime for a restful or peaceful sleep.
Cold brew lavender tea
To make best iced lavender tea, cold brew it! Cold brewing tea is the one way I make iced tea, it tastes so much better than any other method. And really it’s the easiest.
Tea – 1/2 tablespoon
Water – 1 cup
Water Temperature – Cold water
Sleep Time – 6 to 12 hours
How to Make cold brew lavender tea:
STEP 1: Put lavender tea and water in a pitcher or glass container.
Tips – Use cold or room temperature water to make cold brewed tea.
STEP 2: Cover pitcher and put in refrigerator for at least 5-7 hours.
STEP 3: Strain out lavender buds and pour tea into a cup.
- since tea is already chill but if you want you can add few ice cubes.
If you like to add sweetness in tea, add sugar syrup, honey etc. But I don’t like to sweeten my lavender tea.
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin