Masala chai is the one most favorite drink in India. In India there are many tea lovers who are addicted to tea ginger tea, masala tea, green tea, milk tea, hibiscus tea, black tea, lavender tea etc. and according to our taste.Actually what is Masala Chai – Masala is the mixture of different spices and chai is the beverage. Masala tea is a beverage made by a mixture of spices and simmering with milk. In this post i shared you about Masala chai|Masala tea|How to make masala tea Recipe
Consumption of tea mainly in China, India, USA, Turkey and Ireland are tea lover countries. Mean in these countries drinking the most tea. A large population drinking throughout the year along with their breakfast and evening snacks.
Every Indian family has own way to make a masala tea. In this post i shared a best flavored masala tea with you as like as standard Indian restaurant or best dhaba’s.
There are two method to make masala chai I have shared both ways on this post with you. The first method is to make it instantly to crushed 3 to 4 basic spices. They are crush and simmered with milk tea. We don’t need any special tea masala in it. You get Masala chai|Masala tea|How to make masala tea Recipe in proper way scroll down at last.
The second method is to make it just used directly with use of use masala for tea that is made in first step. You keep store tea masala into jar and even enjoy anytime with take a spoon of masala and simmered in milk tea.
Step by Step method to make Masala Chai | Masala Chai:
Preparation for Masala Chai
- If you want to make the powder of spices , you can crush them in a hand pestle and add it or without crushing the powder you can add them directly into the water for stronger and quicker tea.
For second method:
2. For drink masala tea regularly then you can make the powder in large quantity and store it in jar. Needed spices are: any of their favourite spices such as star anise, nutmeg, cinnamon, fennel, cloves and cardamom
3. You will get 3 tbsp powder
4. Pour water and add tea powder or tea leaves into a pot on low flame it gives taste best. Simmer the black tea first.
Excessive consumption of anything may have certain side effects that you may have not known until now. Here are few side effects of tea you must keep in mind before going for the third cup for the day.
ADVANTAGES of Masala Chai | Masala Tea
- Reduces Inflammation
- Boosts Immunity
- Aids Digestion
- Increases your energy Level
- Prevents Cancer
Side Effects Masala Chai | Masala Tea
- Can get you Addicted
- Anxiety and Restlessness
I also share with you my recipe card of masala chai or masala tea for the solving of problem how to make masala tea recipe.
you also searched lavender tea that helps in losing weight or stress
Masala chai | Masala Tea
- Deep Pan
- 2 Cups For tea
Instant Masala Chai Powder
- 3 to 4 green cardamoms
- 3 cloves
- 1/2 to 3/4 inch cinnamon peice
For Making Tea
- 2 cup water
- 1 tbsp black tea
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 to 1/2 tbsp ginger chopped
3 tbsp Chai Masala powder
- 1 tbsp green cardamoms
- 1/2 tbsp cloves
- 2 1/2 grams cinnamon
- 1/4 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 to 1/2 tbsp pepper corn
- 1/2 tbsp nutmeg grated
- 2 petals star flower
Instant masala chai powder
- 1.Take a deep and bring water to boil for making tea.
- 2. Together all spices cloves, cinnamon stick and cardamoms in a hand pestle and or in spices grinder.
- 3. Add crushed spices powder in boiled water along with crushed or finely chopped ginger and black tea powder in deep pan.
- 4. Boil the tea for about 2 to 3 minutes on low to medium flame.
- 5. When the smell of flavors of spices are infused well pour milk and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until the tea color dark and tea turns thick.
Making masala chai or chai masala powder
- 1. Clean all fresh spices after spices will be dry then add into a grinder for making a powder.
- 2.When the powder be ready store into airtight glass jar.
- 3. You used this masala chai powder, take 1/2 tbsp powder for making 2 serving and if you took strong tea you can used 1/4 or 1 tbsp masala chai powder.
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin