Paneer papad cutlet is a delicious quick breakfast or snack recipe that is loaded with proteins. Kids love paneer and you can make this jhatpat easy breakfast for kids in breakfast or in evening time. Your family will love it too and you can have a great start of the day with papad paneer cutlet.
Prep time: 6 – 10 min
Cook time: 6 -30 min
Level of Cooking: moderate
Follow the following steps for making Paneer Papad Cutlet:
Paneer – 100 g
Onion – 2 chopped
Cumin powder – 1/2 tbsp
Carom seeds -1/2 tbsp
Rice flour – 2 tbsp
Red chili powder – ¼ tbsp
Salt according to taste
Aamchur powder (dry mango powder) – 1 pinch
Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
Gram flour (Besan) – 5 large spoons
Ginger paste – ½ tbsp
Chaat masala – As required
Water as required
Crushed Papad – 4
Oil as required
How to make this awesome Paneer Papad Cutlet:
1.Take a bowl and mix together these ingredients gram flour, rice flour, red chili powder, cumin powder, Aamchur powder (dry mango powder), ginger paste, carom seeds and salt.
2. Add sufficient water and whisk to make batter thick then add 1 tbsp chat masala into and mix well. Rest the batter for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the panner into thick fingers then apply green chutney between two fingers of paneer.
4. Spread the crushed papad on a plate.
5. Then took a kadahai and add oil as required for frying. Heat the kadahai on medium flame.
6. Dip the paneer stick into the batter and roll in the crushed papad. Gently slide into hot oil for frying and deep fry in medium hot oil till golden.
7. Then taken out paneer papad cutlet after deep fry on napkin.
8. Sprinkle the chaat masala on cutlets.
9. Arrange them on a serving plate and serve hot-hot with chutney or tomato ketchup.
Stay home Stay safe.
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin